Yr Efail Swynol The Enchanted Forge
What we Offer:
Post Code: LL57 3LE
Interesting Stuff Nearby:
- Easy Walks in Snowdonia – Aber Falls – Rhaeadr Fawr ( km away)
- Snowdon Circular Route Section 4 Nant Gwynant to Pen y Pass ( km away)
- Easy Walks in Snowdonia – Rhaeadr Ewynnol – Swallow Falls from Betws y Coed ( km away)
- Sykes Holiday Cottages in Snowdonia ( km away)
- Walk up Snowdon Safely – Be Adventure Smart: Make your good day better ( km away)
- Best Things to do in Llanberis in 2019 ( km away)
- Snowdon Circular Route Section 1 Llanberis to Rhyd Ddu ( km away)
- Snowdon Circular Walk ( km away)
- Snowdon Circular Route Section 2 The Lon Gwyrfai Low Level Snowdonia Walk ( km away)
- Snowdon Circular Route Section 3 – Lon Gwynant from Beddgelert to Nant Gwynant ( km away)
- Llyn Gwynant Campsite ( km away)
- Snowdon Weather Forecasts and Mountain Weather ( km away)
- Walking up Snowdon in Winter and Snow ( km away)
- Classic Walks in Snowdonia – Glyder Fawr and Fach from Ogwen via Cwm Idwal ( km away)
- What to Wear and Carry to Safely Walk up Snowdon ( km away)
- Classic Walks in Snowdonia – Cader Idris Pony Path ( km away)
- Best Campsites Near Snowdon ( km away)
- The Alternative or South Snowdon Horseshoe ( km away)
- Paths up Snowdon in Order of Difficulty ( km away)
- Easier Hill Walks in Snowdonia and North Wales ( km away)
Yr Efail Swynol The Enchanted Forge Details
Holiday Cottage Sleeps upto 6 in Beautiful Snowdonia
Yr Efail Swynol is a charming holiday cottage which sleeps 6 people situated at Llanllechid in the Snowdonia National Park.
The accommodation consists of lounge with Log Burner, kitchen and dining area, ground level. Kitchen with washing machine/dryer, microwave, 4 ring hob, electric grill and oven, Tassimo coffee machine, slow cooker. Three bedrooms, bedroom 1 super king bed ground level, bedroom 2 two single beds ground level, bedroom 3 two single beds first level. One bathroom, with bath and shower over, ground level.
There is plenty of entertainment to keep everyone entertained including Wi-Fi, TV with Freeview, X-Box 360, DVD player, radios, music docking player. Books, games, puzzles and selection DVDs provided for loan.
There is parking right outside the front door for one car. A second car may be parked in the road just outside our gate. The cottage is detached and private and has its own small secluded garden which has mountain and distant sea views, a BBQ and garden furniture.
The village of Rachub has a post office/local shop and pub which is approx 10 minute walk. Bethesda has a Tesco local, Londis and Spar and various Take Away’s. Fitzpatricks is good for Breakfast and Lunches. Various pubs.
Whether you are into walking, hiking, biking, adrenaline activities, golf or relaxing by the sea, we are perfectly situated to easily access all the trails and amazing attractions that Snowdonia and North Wales has to offer.