Welsh 3000s – 15 Peaks
Post Code for Sat Nav: LL55 4NY
Sherpa buses plentiful.
Weather Forecast: Met Office Snowdonia Mountain Weather
Distance: 46.8 km
Ascent: 3399 m
Start and Finish:
Cafe and Toilets
Nav, logistics and distance
Businesses Near Snowdon:
- Snowdonia Holiday Cottages.online ( km away)
- Adventure Challenge Events ( km away)
- Wales Holiday Home Rentals.com ( km away)
- Plas Tan-Yr-Allt Historic Country House ( km away)
- Sykes Holiday Cottages in Snowdonia ( km away)
- Llyn Gwynant Campsite ( km away)
- Yr Efail Swynol The Enchanted Forge ( km away)
- Snowdonia Parc Inn ( km away)
- Faenol Arms ( km away)
- Caffi Gwynant ( km away)
Before You Walk up Snowdon, ask yourself – Are you equipped? Do you know what you’re doing? Are the conditions safe? If you answer no to any of these, stay safe, don’t go! Check the weather forecast and make sure you know about walking up Snowdon in the Snow. If you lack experience – hire a Snowdon Mountain Guide.
Welsh 3000s – 15 Peaks Details
This is the most challenging walk in the park.
An absolute must if you’re fit enough.
Welsh 3000s – 15 Peaks Route Map and GPX Download
Distance, Ascent and Time 46km, 3400m, 16hrs
Parking extortionate – £10 a day