Snowdon Coast to Coast Challenge
Post Code for Sat Nav:
Buses to start, Ffestiniog and WHR also an option.
Weather Forecast: Met Office Snowdonia Mountain Weather
Distance: 44.57 km
Ascent: 2214 m
Start and Finish:
Cafe and Toilets
Businesses Near Snowdon:
- Wales Holiday Home Rentals.com ( km away)
- Plas Tan-Yr-Allt Historic Country House ( km away)
- Sykes Holiday Cottages in Snowdonia ( km away)
- Llyn Gwynant Campsite ( km away)
- Yr Efail Swynol The Enchanted Forge ( km away)
- Snowdonia Parc Inn ( km away)
- Faenol Arms ( km away)
- Caffi Gwynant ( km away)
- Penceunant Isaf Tea Rooms ( km away)
- Cwellyn Arms ( km away)
Before You Walk up Snowdon, ask yourself – Are you equipped? Do you know what you’re doing? Are the conditions safe? If you answer no to any of these, stay safe, don’t go! Check the weather forecast and make sure you know about walking up Snowdon in the Snow. If you lack experience – hire a Snowdon Mountain Guide.
Snowdon Coast to Coast Challenge Details
Don’t want to do the easy routes? Need a route for a challenging weekend’s wild camping? Why not walk up Snowdon from sea level? Why stop there, you can then descend to sea level on a different coast and you can really say you did Snowdon the hard way!!
Route to follow.